About us

Practice History and Information

IMG_20140521_144541The Georgian listed building ‘Church House’ dates from 1766. Over the years it has been used for both business and as a home.

The Church House first became a Veterinary practice in 1910 and has been in the Tebbutt family since 1960.

IMG_20140728_092630RCVS Accredited Tier 2 Practice

We are an approved Veterinary Nurse training practice TP No: 8000086

Comments are closed